If you're looking for a career with an airline that offers top tier pay, minimal reserve time, fast Captain upgrades, and a generous commuter policy, then you're in the right place. Welcome to GoJet Airlines.
At GoJet, we don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to pilot hiring, and you'll find that GoJet pilots come from a wide array of aviation backgrounds. Flying for GoJet means joining a diverse pilot group that includes military pilots, high time pilots, and recent flight instructors who have transitioned into commercial flying.
We're currently hiring 20-40 pilots per month, with new hire classes offered every two weeks. We look forward to welcoming you to the GoJet family!
|FIRST OFFICER HIRING REQUIREMENTS|
ATP or Commercial Multi-Engine Land Pilot's License
Current First Class Medical
FCC Radio Operator's Permit
Eligible to work in the US
- Meet ATP or R-ATP minimums for Total Time AND the following:
100 hours night
- 75 hours instrument
- 200 hours cross country
- 25 hours multi-engine
- Starting First Officer pay: $36.50/flight hour
- Starting Captain pay: $67.39/flight hour
- Per Diem: $1.85 (as of January 1, 2017)
- Minimum Guarantee: 75 hours per month (GoJet pilots averarge 83 hours per month)
- 100% cancellation pay
|$12,000 FIRST OFFICER SIGNING BONUS|
new hire First Officers are eligible for a $12,000 signing bonus, paid
in three installments of $4,000. First Officers
with a current CL-65 or EMB-170 type rating can receive an additional $3,000 training bonus, for a total new hire bonus of $15,000.
$3,000 CL-65 OR ERJ-170 TYPE RATING BONUS
hire First Officers and Direct Entry Captains with a current CL-65 type
rating are eligible for a $3,000 training bonus. Pilots receiving this bonus may also:
- Carry over longevity from another carrier at a rate of 1:1 (for
example, a pilot with two years of longevity at another carrier would
start at GoJet with two years of longevity)
up to 6 months early seniority (Come to two days of Indoc training,
receive a seniority number, and then be placed on personal leave for a
maximum of 180 days)
$10,000 PER PILOT REFERRAL BONUS
We know that great pilots know other great pilots. That's why we pay GoJet pilots a $10,000 bonus
for each successful pilot candidate they refer to the company. And
there's no cap on referrals, which means that pilots have the
opportunity to earn a lot of extra cash.
|ELECTRONIC FLIGHT BAGS|
- All manuals and charts are issued electronically
- Each pilot is issued an Ipad Air at no cost.
- Training is held at GoJet corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO
- Single occupancy hotel rooms with kitchenette
- Full training pay at the 75 hours/month minimum guarantee
- All ATP-CTP course and written expenses paid for by GoJet
| Most Junior First Officers and Captains by Date of Hire |
|ST. LOUIS (STL)||10/10/2016||10/10/2016|
|CONTACT A PILOT RECRUITER|
|Just fill out the form below, or drop our recruiters a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. |