|GoJet was established just over 10 years ago, but as you can see, we've been busy. With a proven track record of steady growth and customer satisfaction, the GoJet brand has become synonymous with quality in the regional airline industry. |
- GoJet Airlines is established in St. Louis, MO
- GoJet takes delivery of its first Bombardier CRJ700 aircraft
- GoJet's first crew base opens in St. Louis (STL)
- GoJet begins flying on behalf United under the United Express regional service brand. On October 4, aircraft N152GJ leaves Cincinnati, OH (CVG) for Chicago, IL (ORD), marking GoJet's first official flight.
- GoJet's fleet size reaches 15 CRJ700 aircraft
- GoJet announces additional flying for United and an order for four new CRJ700 NextGen aircraft
- GoJet adds an additional six aircraft to its July 2007 order, bringing its total order book to 10 new CRJ700 NextGen aircraft.
- GoJet Flight Attendants are voted #1 in Flight Attendant Satisfaction for 2008 by United Express customers
- GoJet Airlines takes delivery of its 25th aircraft
- GoJet Flight Attendants are voted #1 in Flight Attendant Satisfaction by United Express customers for the second consecutive year
- GoJet launches service to Canada on behalf of United Express
- GoJet Flight Attendants are voted #1 Flight Attendant Satisfaction by United Express customers for the third consecutive year
- GoJet announces that it has added a second mainline partner and that it will begin providing service for Delta Air Lines under the Delta Connection regional service brand
- GoJet Flight Attendants are voted #1 in Flight Attendant Satisfaction by United Express customers for the 4th consecutive year
- GoJet begins providing service as Delta Connection
- Delta selects GoJet to operate 10 additional aircraft for their Delta Connection partnership
- GoJet debuts new United Connection livery
GoJet opens a crew base in Denver, CO (DEN)
- The Wingman Internship program is launched, giving talented student pilots a clear and defined pathway to the GoJet Airlines flight deck
GoJet announces that it will add 7 CRJ900 aircraft to its fleet, with deliveries scheduled to begin in late June of 2015. The CRJ900 aircraft will operate as Delta Connection.
GoJet announces participation in ATP Flight School Tuition Reimbursement Program
- GoJet pilots approve a new five year contract, making GoJet one of the highest paying regional airlines in the industry.
- GoJet announced enhanced work rules, including increased pay, for its flight attendants
- GoJet opens a crew base in Detroit, MI (DTW)